New Caribbean Junior English has been fully revised and updated to provide an integrated approach to language arts. The new edition of this popular and well established course retains well-loved material from the previous edition and
· has clearly laid out pages to make the books more accessible and easy to use,
· is colourful, lively and attractive to appeal to children of all abilities,
· includes new material reflecting life in the Caribbean to stimulate and engage children,
· features vibrant and appealing illustrations by Caribbean artists,
· contains cross-curricular content to provide a truly integrated course that reinforces learning in other curriculum areas, such as social studies and science,
· offers a wide range of activities to help children develop their reading and writing skills.