1 Year Extended Warranty
1 Year Warranty
What is Not Covered?
- Physical damage.
- Intentional damage;
- Lost, stolen, or irretrievable products;
- Accessories: consumer replaceable items such as batteries, toners, ribbons, ink cartridges, etc;
- Items sold on sale;
- Modification of products;
- Vermin, pests or insects infestation;
- Speakers or audio equipment where failure is due to excessive volume or misuse;
- Maintenance, repair, or replacement necessitated by loss or damage resulting from any cause other than normal use and operation, including, but not limited to, exposure to weather conditions, failure to properly clean, maintain or lubricate, operator negligence, misuse, abuse;
- External sources, including electrical interference, power surges and voltage fluctuations;
- Water damage, rust or corrosion;
- Using the Product for purposes other than those described in the manufacturer’s specifications and owner’s manual;
- Fire, floods or Acts of God;
- Any claim by you for personal injury or damage to property;
In the event of a replacement of your item, your cover will end immediately. You warranty may be voided for:
- Any misrepresentation, fraudulent or dishonest act or omission in connection with the claim;
- An exclusion applies;
- You fail to comply with any of the terms of the warranty.
To ensure you have the best possible customer experience, please make sure that you:
- Have your receipt and information relating to your complaint;
- Answer all questions truthfully;
- Contact us as soon as possible.